For this course, you will use enloop to create a business plan for your e-business. Enloop offers a free interactive tool that guides you through the process of creating a business plan. To access enloop, visit www.enloop.com and login using the credentials below.
Upon successful login, you will be directed to the my companies tab. In this section you will begin the process of setting up your business plan.
1. Enter the name of your e-business, address, phone number and email.
2. The name of your business should have been created in during the e-business assignment.
3. Use a pseudo address and phone number and firstname.lastname@example.org for the email.
4. Once you have entered the required information, press the Save & Continue button.
5. View the slideshow below for additional information on how to complete your business plan.